Incredible two-stage home comfort with AccuLink™ connectivity. Provides consistent, even heating from room to room, quiet operation, and offers remote monitoring and programming.
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- Reduces temperature swings and may help lower your heating bills** with two-stage heating, running at an energy-saving 65-percent capacity more than 80 percent of the time
- Converts up to 80 percent of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Simplified connection to the Comfort Control enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home
- Significantly surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions**
*An American Standard Platinum ZV or Gold ZM Comfort Control with a communicating indoor unit is required for the Platinum SV communicating furnaces.
**Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.